Contacts re email deliverability problem to tmomail.net?

Jaren Angerbauer jarenangerbauer at gmail.com
Sat May 15 15:29:07 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Al Iverson <aiverson at spamresource.com> wrote:
> I'm surprised more gateways aren't rate limiting or blocking you; my
> experience with these services is such that the providers really want
> you to utilize SMS instead, if you build up any sort of significant
> volume. I've certainly seen multiple providers delay this inbound mail
> periodically.

Al beat me to responding to this, but +1 on his comment.  IIUC, the
email-to-sms is definitely not for commercial use (as in an iPhone
app), and is more for 1 to 1 type communications.  If your client is
looking to build a business around SMS communications, they need to
make the investment to use the standard SMS platforms.

--Jaren