ipv6 transit over tunneled connection

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Sat May 15 03:30:14 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 9:58 PM, Brielle Bruns <bruns at 2mbit.com> wrote:

> <rant>
> Just an observation, but I'm fairly sure that I'm not the only one who feels
> that those with rather high budgets tend to forget that not everyone has the
> luxury of a virtual blank check.
> </rant>

awesome, take an old 2800 or 2500, plug in a t1 to one of the
providers listed (twt seems like a great choice, or atlantech, who I
think also does v6 and seems to offer 300$/mon t1's regularly), run v6
ONLY on that, take the 10/100m ether out the back and v6-up the rest
of your network.

See, done for 300$/month... the reason I said 'find a provider that
does do native v6, terminate there and tunnel or spread-out internally
from there' was exactly because spending 'tens of thousands of
dollars' right off the bat was probably hard to justify.

thanks though.
-chris