CIDR blocks, by country

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Wed May 12 17:18:34 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 12:09:57PM -0400, Michael Holstein wrote:
> I am aware of sites that list all the netblocks associated with China
> (for example) .. is there any place that publishes an updated list of
> what netblocks are used by what countries? (all of them) .. CIDR format
> would be ideal.
>
> If it matters, I'm specifically interested APNIC and AFRNIC.

I've found that ipdeny.com publishes an extensive and frequently-updated
list of netblocks associated with about 225 countries.

Also, see:

	http://www.okean.com/koreacidr.txt
	http://www.okean.com/chinacidr.txt

for blocks for those two countries.  I've not tried to make an assessment
of which of these two resources is more accurate WRT cn and kr, but they
do exhibit minor differences from time to time.

---Rsk