IPv4 Multicast

Rens rens at autempspourmoi.be
Wed May 12 16:07:18 UTC 2010

I have done some tests with multicast streams, sender & receivers all in the
same layer 2 vlan, but I also have a pc with just wireshark and I can see
all this traffic.

I can see that IGMP is enabled on all interfaces but do I need enable
something else?

Vlan 200:
--------
IGMP snooping                       : Enabled
IGMPv2 immediate leave              : Disabled
Explicit host tracking              : Enabled
Multicast router learning mode      : pim-dvmrp
CGMP interoperability mode          : IGMP_ONLY