Rugged wireless bridge

Paul Bosworth pbosworth at gmail.com
Tue May 11 16:33:37 UTC 2010

Hey Andrey,

I've deployed Cisco Aironet 1300's for specifically what you're looking to
do (as well as remote ATM connectivity). They are robust and have great
centralized management tools if you have a large deployment.  They're also
very flexible and obviously have great support from the manufacturer.

Thanks

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 7:36 AM, Andrey Khomyakov <
khomyakov.andrey at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need to provide IP connectivity to an outdoor parking lot for security
> devices like a camera, and emergency phone and a gate. Does anyone have any
> suggestions on a wireless bridge and an outdoor rated switch if such
> exists?
> How do people provide IP to outdoor locations like a surface parking lot?
>
> Thanks,
> Andrey
>
> --
> Andrey Khomyakov