[NANOG-announce] Update: NANOG 49 CFP

Tom Daly tom at dyn.com
Wed May 5 21:08:44 UTC 2010

Hello Fellow NANOG'ers,

TLDR: The PC is still looking for great content for NANOG 49. Go upload abstracts and tutorials at https://pc.nanog.org.

Just a quick note on behalf of the NANOG Program Committee that our next PC call will be next Tuesday, May 11th. Shortly after this meeting, we hope to post a draft agenda for NANOG 49, but we need your help - we still need a bit more content! For those of you that have submitted abstracts, now is a great time to upload your slides into the PC tool at https://pc.nanog.org, and for those who might want to give a talk to upload their abstracts and slides into the tool, again at https://pc.nanog.org.

And while you're at it, take the time to go register for the conference at https://nanog.merit.edu/registration/, the Early Bird rate is still open.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you all in San Francisco!

Tom Daly, for the NANOG PC.

--
Tom Daly
CTO, Dynamic Network Services, Inc.