Interesting combination of SPAM + Phishing + stupidity

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Wed May 5 00:38:15 UTC 2010

this is obviously no news and the attachment as you all probably know
is a trojan executable.

The interesting part and kind of a test to determine who is more
stupid, the one sending the message or the one opening and executing
the attachment, the message is supposedly sent by UPS but signed as
DHL Customer Service, sort of "Welcome to Wells Fargo, your Bank of
America support team", duhhh.

Also, almost 3 months to notify you that a package was not delivered ?

Are spammers getting smarter ? or users getting dumber ?

Cheers