any "bring your own bandwidth" IPv4 over IPv4 tunnel merchants?

Bill Bogstad bogstad at pobox.com
Tue May 4 00:28:09 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Gregory Edigarov
<greg at bestnet.kharkov.ua> wrote:
> On Mon, 3 May 2010 14:12:45 -0400
> Holly shit... Where do you live? In Ukraine we have almost no
> difference (well it is different from one company to another) between
> commercial and residental setups. At least it is so with smaller
> providers like one I have at home and one I work for (they are two
> different companies).
> So it seems very very strange to me you need to justify anything with
> your network operator.

North America.   Specifically the Boston metro area of the USA.   It's
fairly common here to put all kinds of type of service restrictions on
residential Internet connectivity.   From what I've read on NANOG over
the years, I thought this was common practice worldwide, but it sounds
like that might not be the case in the Ukraine.

Thanks,
Bill Bogstad