Time for a lounge mailing list

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Wed Mar 31 13:11:30 CDT 2010

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010, Jorge Amodio wrote:

> Interesting idea. Then we'll start posting at nanog that there must be
> some operational problem because nobody is posting on the other list.

-lounge and -chat lists are common in many technical organisations I'm a
member of.  They are generally used the way they are intended to be used.
Tech types tend to be a lot better than an average person at following
list rules, in my experience.

Email: robert at timetraveller.org
IRC: Solver
Web: http://www.practicalsysadmin.com
Open Source: The revolution that silently changed the world