DNSSEC deployment testing and awareness (Was: Re: IPv4 ANYCAST setup)

Robert Kisteleki robert at ripe.net
Tue Mar 30 09:37:49 UTC 2010

I must observe that these are not really the links you'd want to give your
end users to check out. Their audience is very different. While the article
on RIPE Labs comes close, they don't really answer the "does it work or does
it not?" question with a green/red light, and they don't provide a good
explanation to the audience Randy is referring to.

Robert