IP4 Space

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Wed Mar 24 03:16:11 UTC 2010

 tell me Mark,

	when will you turn off -all- IPv4 in your network?
	no snmp/aaa, no syslog, no radius, no licensed s/w keyed to a v4 address,
	no need to keep logs for leos' (whats the data retention law in your jurisdiction?)
	etc...

	simple switching of datagrams over non-v4 transport is trivial.  th O&M behnd
	running production is a slightly longer path and the legal requirements these
	days didn't exisit a decade ago.  Chris was optimistic at 10+ years.

imho

--bill