Signing of the ARPA zone

Joe Abley joe.abley at icann.org
Wed Mar 17 21:51:26 UTC 2010

Colleagues,

This is a follow-up to the operational announcement regarding changes to the ARPA top-level domain that was sent on 2010-03-10. Apologies in advance for duplicates received through different mailing lists.

As of 2010-03-17 1630 UTC all the authoritative servers for ARPA are serving a signed ARPA zone.

We would like to solicit feedback from the technical community to allow us to identify any operational ill-effects that this change has caused. We will monitor this mailing list for feedback, and I will also distribute any feedback sent to me personally so that it can be considered.

If no harmful effects have been identified by 2010-03-21 the trust anchor for the ARPA zone will be published through the IANA ITAR at <https://itar.iana.org/>.

Regards,

Joe

Begin forwarded message: