OBESEUS - A new type of DDOS protector

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 02:11:02 UTC 2010

I got your point.  What I was saying is that what he calls EDoS (and
I'm sure he'll say obliterating infrastructure is the ultimate form of
an economic dos) is just what goes on ...

You may or may not be able to overload the AWS infrastructure by too
many queries but you sure as hell will blow the application out if
that ddos isnt filtered .. edos again.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)