Need some info about "Clean pipe"

Al Iverson aiverson at spamresource.com
Mon Mar 15 19:26:48 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 1:58 PM, Brandon Kim <brandon.kim at brandontek.com> wrote:

> Is this a new concept? I've never heard of this before. It's very interesting. Not that I personally have
> a need for it, but companies are always finding more "services" to provide for you....errr....manage for you.....

I didn't really know much about this either, but I saw this guy Joseph
Menn speak at a conference recently, and he wrote a book that touches
on who the bad guys are nowadays and what kind of stuff they're up to.
Prolexic and its founder Barrett Lyon come up quite a bit in the book
and I found it insightful.

http://www.amazon.com/Fatal-System-Error-Bringing-Internet/dp/1586487485

Cheers,
Al Iverson