Need some info about "Clean pipe"

Al Iverson aiverson at
Mon Mar 15 14:26:48 CDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 1:58 PM, Brandon Kim < at> wrote:
> Is this a new concept? I've never heard of this before. It's very interesting. Not that I personally have
> a need for it, but companies are always finding more "services" to provide for you....errr....manage for you.....

I didn't really know much about this either, but I saw this guy Joseph
Menn speak at a conference recently, and he wrote a book that touches
on who the bad guys are nowadays and what kind of stuff they're up to.
Prolexic and its founder Barrett Lyon come up quite a bit in the book
and I found it insightful.

Al Iverson