Network Naming Conventions

Greg Whynott Greg.Whynott at
Mon Mar 15 08:52:57 CDT 2010

We use confidence inspiring names here for our devices,  shakey,  broken,  jitter,  crusty....

----- Original Message -----
From: Adcock, Matt [HISNA] <MAdcock at>
To: Ravi Pina <ravi at>; Randy Bush <randy at>
Cc: nanog at <nanog at>
Sent: Mon Mar 15 09:10:40 2010
Subject: RE: Network Naming Conventions

I've used a Jimmy Buffett theme in test labs before.

 Matt Adcock, Manager
334-481-6629 (w) / 334-312-5393 (m) / MAdcock at
700 Hyundai Blvd. / Montgomery, AL 36105

The average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of paper = 1.2 trees, per year
By not printing this email, you’ve saved paper, ink and millions of trees