ethernet to serial converters with ACLs

Jon Meek meekjt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 03:52:09 UTC 2010

Avocent / Cyclades boxes have ACL capability (they run Linux) and can
be used with EV-DO/GSM modems. They may not be the lowest cost
solution, but there is a central management system and a wide range of
serial interface units from single port to at least 32 ports.

Jon
Full disclosure: I was a member of their Customer Advisory Board