networking job list

James Jones james at freedomnet.co.nz
Tue Mar 9 15:50:24 UTC 2010

Hey everyone,

     I posted an email a last week asking about a NANOG job board/list.
I received no responses so Jared Mauch and I thought it would be a good
idea to start a separate mailing list for this purpose.  I will be
moderating this for the time being and asking for more moderators as it
grows. This is here to help network operators to stay network operators.
So please if you have a need for network operators or engineers please
post it on this list. Thanks for your support. You can subscribe here: