[members-discuss] Re: RIPE NCC Position On The ITU IPv6 Group (fwd)

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Mon Mar 1 14:09:51 CST 2010

On 3/1/2010 12:53 PM, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 11:04:19 -0600
> Larry Sheldon <LarrySheldon at cox.net> wrote:
>>> Not since 1992......what you're looking for these days is NIPRnet
>>> and SIPRnet, and ESnet, etc, etc, etc.
>>> ARPANET only lives on in reverse dns.....
>> And that is only the TLD label.
>> Is there still a DARPANET, ARPANET's successor?
> Depends on what you mean.

I meant "is there still a DARPAnet" separate and apart from its progeny,
fragments, and follow-ons.
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to
take everything you have."

Remember:  The Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information:  http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs