ATT BGP - Advertising my network on accident

Eric Williams ewilliams at connectria.com
Fri Jun 25 13:56:16 UTC 2010

This issue has been resolved by breaking up the /22 into /24's.  Thanks to
all for the advise.

Maybe next time I will take someone's advise and advertise one of ATT's
/8's.

From:
Eric Williams/Connectria
To:
nanog at nanog.org
Date:
06/24/2010 02:37 PM
Subject:
ATT BGP - Advertising my network on accident

AT&T is currently advertising my address space to the internet
accidentally via BGP which they should not be.  Since they are advertising
my address space on accident, we are dead in the water.  Does anybody out
there work for ATT or know of the number I can call in order to have them
stop advertising my /22 ASAP!!!!