no you can't configure your router w/ this

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Wed Jun 23 18:29:23 UTC 2010

On Jun 23, 2010, at 7:56 PM, Christopher Morrow wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Warren Kumari <warren at kumari.net>
> wrote:

>>> Even more entertaining is the "reboot.fcc.gov (Beta)"
>>
>> Bah, more like Alpha if you ask me -- I clicked link MULTIPLE times
>> and the
>> FCC didn't reboot -- can I file a bug somewhere?
>
> how do you know it wasn't rebooted? Did you see the lights in the
> building blink?

1: Lights in the building blink? No, the radio didn't turn off --
thats what they do, isn't it?
2: Even if it *did* reboot, the UI implementation is poor -- I refuse
to believe that it can reboot instantly, and there was no feedback
provided. There should be some thing like "Rebooting now... The FCC
will be back in 10s... 9s... 8s..."