A bit off topic: Video streaming/video on demand server

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Tue Jun 22 15:30:13 UTC 2010

On Jun 22, 2010, at 9:57 PM, Eric J Esslinger wrote:

>  So I'm looking for some help, perhaps experience with products,

I'm a big fan of QTSS for this type of application, myself:

<http://www.apple.com/quicktime/streamingserver/>

and use Wirecast for the broadcasting client:

<http://www.telestream.net/wire-cast/overview.htm>

along with a good video camera, a decent set of mics, and a Griffin iMic; I use a portable Behringer mixer for multi-input audio setups.

Something like <http://www.justin.tv> might also be an option.

    Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.

                        -- H.L. Mencken