List of a useful tools for network architects

Brian Feeny bfeeny at mac.com
Mon Jun 21 21:55:34 UTC 2010

Everything should be documented and designed before its deployed.  It should be reviewed by others.
Then it should be tested.  Its hard to make it past the testing phase and still have these issues.

If your using a flawed deployment strategy, like many people do, where your skipping design, documentation or testing and just throwing things in, there will always be issues, even with fancy programs.

Brian