List of a useful tools for network architects

Pavel Dimow paveldimow at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 21:20:56 UTC 2010

And how do you feel when client tell you that you don't have a
connection from SW-476 to SW-145?
"Well you see, there are plenty of boxes out there (couple hundreds)
you don't expect that everything must be perfect right? Anyhow I was
very tired that day...."

The point is, I am not looking for a program that will design the
network instead of me, just a little sanity check.

I agree that head, whiteboard, marker, sharp pencil :) are very
valuable but those were on my list anyway :)