Internet Kill Switch.

Peter Dambier peter at peter-dambier.de
Fri Jun 18 09:47:40 UTC 2010

Maybe he has the power to switch it off
 - but only cn-nic has the power to reboot the hardware
   they sold us :)

I am glad AX25 and AMPR.ORG even work without tcp/ip and IPv6
and they will continue to do even on solar power and batteries.

Don't ever ask me to take my antennas down again.

Cheers Peter (Dl2FBA) and Karin

--
Peter and Karin Dambier
Cesidian Root - Radice Cesidiana