Advice regarding Cisco/Juniper/HP

Ben Roeder ben.roeder at sohonet.co.uk
Thu Jun 17 21:25:53 UTC 2010

I am guessing they might be referring to the h3c equipment.
3com and Huewai had  joint venture, that was bought out by 3com before they were purchased by HP
see http://www.h3cnetworks.com/en_US/index.page
We use the HP as edge switches in the campus networks, and they seem to work well.
I would be interested to hear what people think of the h3c equipment.
Hibernia seem to use them if you read the hp website
Ben