Advice regarding Cisco/Juniper/HP

Jack Carrozzo jack at crepinc.com
Thu Jun 17 14:27:01 UTC 2010

A couple consulting gigs I did had 3Com stuff since it was cheap and they
got educational deals. They were consulting me to put in Cisco gear ;-) This
was admittedly 3-4 years ago.

I've never met anyone who has told me positive stories about 3Com equipment,
but I suppose I'm biased also from the horror stories.

My $0.02,

-Jack