networking podcasts

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Tue Jun 15 17:19:47 UTC 2010

No I'm not talking about the "JUNOS as a Switching/Security Language"
Podcasts - you are certainly right, those are more along the lines of
tutorials.  The ones I was referring to was a series called J-Net
Perspectives and they had decent coverage of topics like High Availability,
Multicast VPNs, and VPLS to name a few with the likes of Pedro Marques,
Lenny Giuliano, and some other Juniper notables.  See the URL below for the
iTunes links...

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/j-net-perspectives/id279754930

Stefan Fouant