On the control of the Internet.

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Sun Jun 13 20:21:51 UTC 2010

As so often happens, I forgot to note what my client picked up for a
return address.  This is the first of several items that I meant to send
to the list.

My apologies to Mr Greco.

--
Somebody should have said:
A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting
the vote.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca