SCO UNIX Errors

N. Yaakov Ziskind awacs at ziskind.us
Thu Jun 10 14:24:43 UTC 2010

William Pitcock wrote (on Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 01:45:18AM -0500):
> On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 23:40 -0700, jacob miller wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Am getting the following error from my SCO UNIX box.
>
> They mean "use an operating system not made by crackheads."  There's a
> reason why SCO switched from UNIX sales to Intellectual Property
> trolling after all.
>
> William

Te be pednatic, the *operating system* was not made by crackheads. The
crackheads who trashed the company (hint: it started a *long* time before
McBride) were always the suits. The operating system is quite solid, but
a bit dated, and (with the shift to IP trolling) became more and more
out of date.

But the coders were really nice people, and they did some really nice
things.

Operational content: never let the suits run your company. :-)
Or, if they do, keep your eye on the door.

Nachman Yaakov Ziskind, FSPA, LLM       awacs at ziskind.us
Attorney and Counselor-at-Law           http://ziskind.us
Economic Group Pension Services         http://egps.com