Nato warns of strike against cyber attackers

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 12:46:14 UTC 2010

> I'm not opposed to making operating systems and applications safer.
> As I said, just as with cars, the manufacturers should be held liable
> by the consumers.  However, the consumer that is operating the
> car that plows a group of pedestrians is liable to the pedestrians.
> The manufacturer is usually liable to the operator through subrogation.

That's why at least in the US by *regulation* you must have insurance
to be able to operate a car, instead of mitigating the safety issues
that represents a teenager texting while driving we deal with the
consequences.

Perhaps we have to call the insurance industry to come up with something.

Cheers
Jorge