Nato warns of strike against cyber attackers

Owen DeLong owen at
Wed Jun 9 00:11:24 CDT 2010

I'm all for that, but, point is that people who fail to meet that standard are
currently getting a free ride. IMHO, they should pay and they should have
the recourse of being (at least partially) reimbursed by their at-fault software
vendors for contributory negligence.