Nato warns of strike against cyber attackers

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 02:20:03 UTC 2010

> Buy 10,000 shares of every South Korean company you can find, short them, then
> launch an attack from Seoul. Then sit back and profit.
>
> Oh, quit looking at me like that. You know you were all thinking it. ;)

Yes and then deposit the bounty on a Nigerian bank ...

I wonder why there is so much focus on the bus and the bus driver that
transported the suicide bomber without knowing about it.

Sometimes feels that nobody cares to fix the crappy software that gets
shipped with almost every new computer going to the hands of a monkey.

Sigh ...

Seems that the ROI of fixing stuff is much lower than dealing with the
potential consequences of something happening. Anyway don't worry 2012
is getting closer ...

Cheers
Jorge