Team Cymru BOGON feed over IPv6

Steve Bertrand steve at ipv6canada.com
Wed Jun 9 01:29:16 UTC 2010

off and on list feedback welcome.

I'd personally like to get an idea of how many people are:

1) using the new Team Cymru BOGON lists *via BGP*
2) use the new v4 list
3) use the v6 list
4) monitor the Cymru BGP session as diligently as they would a
peer/provider session
5) attempted the BOGON peering over IPv6
6) have a stable BOGON peering over IPv6

Disclaimer: I don't work for, nor do I have any personal or business
interests in anything that Team Cymru does. I'm just very curious, and
would like to compile some initial statistics based on feedback for myself.

Steve