Strange practices?

joel jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Mon Jun 7 21:33:25 UTC 2010

It's going to show inconsistent AS which some people may not like, but
that's just ugly not broken. As the customer, it means your outgoing
path selection is probably  being made on the basis of some non-global
attribute, and the return path is entirely at the mercy of your two isps...

I wouldn't do that becuase the alternatives are better and not exactly a
lot of work, but will it work? yes.

joel