DSL or T1 Service to Equinix DC5, Ashburn, VA

Christopher Nielsen cnielsen at pobox.com
Wed Jul 28 00:57:09 UTC 2010

We've been trying to get a DSL line to our cage at Equinix DC5 in
Ashburn, VA with no luck. It seems there is no DSL service in the
area; that's what we've been told anyway. Anyone know differently?
Alternately, any thoughts on a good provider for a T1?

Replies off-list, please.

Thanks!

--
Christopher Nielsen
"They who can give up essential liberty for temporary safety, deserve