Addressing plan exercise for our IPv6 course

Lee Howard lee at
Fri Jul 23 16:39:49 CDT 2010

If that's what you want, you'd better submit that feature request, because
it's not in queue yet.  IPv6 will be in production before that comes out.

Re: NAT vs firewall:
draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-06 says "Use
which says "Block bogons and have a stateful firewall."