Addressing plan exercise for our IPv6 course

Alex Band alexb at ripe.net
Thu Jul 22 13:11:42 UTC 2010

Hi Antonio,

That diagram looks interesting. We currently use slides with a bunch
of animation to explain to this concept, but it may be nice to have
something like this that people can keep as a printed version.

By the way, this is what we think two possible answers are: http://bit.ly/9V5GfU

There are more options, but these two are the most convenient weighing
all the up and downsides. Does anyone disagree?

Cheers,

Alex