Addressing plan exercise for our IPv6 course

rodolfo.garciapenas at rodolfo.garciapenas at
Thu Jul 22 02:40:39 CDT 2010

this page may be useful

             Simon Perreault
   >                                             Para
                                       Marco Hogewoning
             21/07/2010 22:02          <marcoh at>
                                       Nanog <nanog at>
                                       Re: Addressing plan exercise for
                                       our IPv6 course

On 2010-07-21 14:47, Marco Hogewoning wrote:
> For a novice ? I wouldn't recommend it. From what I get back 'in the
field' it's already hard enough to get people familliar to the whole
concept of hexadecimal without going into bit level. But then again, if you
are a fairly technical company maybe you can get away with it.

Not disagreeing, but here's a tool to make it easier:

NAT64/DNS64 open-source -->
STUN/TURN server        -->
vCard 4.0               -->

Mensaje analizado y protegido por Telefonica Empresas