Addressing plan exercise for our IPv6 course

rodolfo.garciapenas at telefonica.es rodolfo.garciapenas at telefonica.es
Thu Jul 22 07:40:39 UTC 2010

Hi!

this page may be useful

http://www.getipv6.info/index.php/IPv6_Addressing_Plans

Rodolfo

             Simon Perreault
             <simon.perreault@
             viagenie.ca>                                             Para
                                       Marco Hogewoning
             21/07/2010 22:02          <marcoh at marcoh.net>
                                                                        cc
                                       Nanog <nanog at nanog.org>
                                                                    Asunto
                                       Re: Addressing plan exercise for
                                       our IPv6 course

On 2010-07-21 14:47, Marco Hogewoning wrote:
> For a novice ? I wouldn't recommend it. From what I get back 'in the
field' it's already hard enough to get people familliar to the whole
concept of hexadecimal without going into bit level. But then again, if you
are a fairly technical company maybe you can get away with it.

Not disagreeing, but here's a tool to make it easier:

http://www.ipv6book.ca/allocation.html

Simon
--
NAT64/DNS64 open-source --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca