Looking for comments

Franck Martin franck at genius.com
Thu Jul 22 05:56:40 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----

Yes I understand that part, but all the people have already given away their privacy on Facebook, so why bother?

If you are really worried about your privacy, then you will find the setting...

I'm not sure in a corporate environment you will want address obfuscation for internal/legal reasons, so it would apply at home? but then I already know your network, and it does not matter if it is the computer of your wife, kids,... You are still responsible...

May be in an open Wifi environment you will want to do that...