NOC Best Practices

JoeSox joesox at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 20:08:45 UTC 2010

I believe, myself included, are hesitant to answer because it really
depends upon a lot of variables. Type of business your NOC is running,
the operating budget, number of racks, etc.
The details matter when narrowing things down.

But yes, I have seen this ITIL
http://www.frontrange.com/
click the Register for a Free ITIL Success Kit!

You may be interested in.
--
Thanks, Joe