On another security note... (of sorts)

todd glassey tglassey at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 16 02:46:59 UTC 2010

 On 7/15/2010 11:40 AM, Michael Holstein wrote:
>> Why is it that network operators can't work together
>> on instances like this and have a "botnet killswitch"
> Trust (or lack thereof).
If networking tools were designed properly it wouldn't matter...

its about designing tools for the intentional creation of evidence and
rather than arguing with the suits about what is necessary just make
them create a list of evidence aspects and then we implement that.

This isnt complex its about building systems which are better (more
trustworthy) than their operators.

Just my two cents.

Todd Glassey