Vyatta as a BRAS

khatfield at socllc.net khatfield at socllc.net
Tue Jul 13 18:29:52 UTC 2010

Routing.

We can route that. If it were targeting the box itself it would depend if the attack were getting through.

Certainly iptables can't handle something like that but pf does well with high PPS rates. If it were all 'DROP' traffic then likely higher. If it were hitting the box directly and getting past the firewall, yes it would be substantially lower.

We were talking about routing though.