U.S. Plans Cyber Shield for Utilities, Companies

sjk sjk at sleepycatz.com
Mon Jul 12 01:37:48 UTC 2010

$100M is for the first phase, which I would think would be the initial
deployment of intrusions sensors with out of band data feeds, and the
building of a baseline traffic model. The real question is why do any
critical control networks ever touch anything remotely connected to a
public network? Laziness - that's why.