Please remove me from all mailing lists !!!

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Fri Jul 2 13:52:42 UTC 2010

On 7/2/2010 07:28, William Hamilton wrote:
> On 02/07/2010 13:20, Marshall Eubanks wrote:
>> At the very bottom of each message, you will see

>> If you go there, you can unsubscribe.
>>
>> Regards
>> Marshall
>>

> Was it really necessary to quote the entirety of the digest when responding?

Was it really necessary to send the question to the whole list when
clearly not one person is capable of answering it.

And yes, I know I'm doing the same rude, annoying, irritating thing.

--
Somebody should have said:
A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting
the vote.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca