Sample RFP/RFQs for routing/switching equipment

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 03:45:56 UTC 2010

I'm working with a very rapidly growing SME that is preparing an
RFP/RFQ for new routing and switching equipment.  Nothing too
extravagant - 2 locations, <100mbps throughput.

I'm seeking sample RFPs and RFQs for them to assist in the process -
specifically to see what to ask for in terms of features and other
considerations.  There's a deep passion to get this "right the first
time".  If you know of or have access to RFPs or RFQs you'd be willing
to share, it would be of great help.  I briefly searched the NANOG
archives, and (somewhat surprisingly) did not find a similar request.

Thank you very much.

--Don