Comcast IPv6 Trials

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Thu Jan 28 19:11:41 UTC 2010

> From: tvest at eyeconomics.com
> Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 09:34:52 -0500
>
> On Jan 28, 2010, at 9:07 AM, TJ wrote:

Might be worth noting that Comcast has been using IPv6 heavily for
internal connectivity (including router access) for some time and
already had substantial experience with IPv6, so I suspect that they are
ahead of others on this.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)