Keeping up with New European IXP participants

Serge Radovcic serge at euro-ix.net
Thu Jan 28 18:35:49 UTC 2010

The Euro-IX ASN database now has more than 5.100 entries in it of which
almost 3.000 are unique ASNs. In an effort to make it a little easier for
those peering or looking to peer at European IXPs to keep up the latest IXP
participant additions, we have created a page that lists the latest entries
to the Euro-IX database.

This page also displays all ASNs that peer at more than 9 IXPs across
Europe.

Hope you find it useful.

https://www.euro-ix.net/newasns.php

Regards,

Serge

Oh BTW we also have a RSS feed of this page available