Comcast IPv6 Trials

Bill Fehring lists at billfehring.com
Wed Jan 27 22:00:09 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 12:52, John Jason Brzozowski
<john_brzozowski at cable.comcast.com> wrote:
> There was an adjustment that was required on our end.  It is in place.
Great, got it working, thanks!  ...partially Safari/OSX's fault, but
mostly mine for not realizing what was going on quickly enough.

> Do you have any form of IPv6 connectivity?  If yes, this is why you are
> seeing the same portal.  This will clear up shortly.
Yeah... for now that's a Hurricane Electric tunnel, but native v6 over
DOCSIS 3 would be way cooler, not to belittle the amazing efforts of
HE.

-Bill