DDoS mitigation recommendations

Brian Raaen braaen at zcorum.com
Tue Jan 26 20:09:14 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 26 January 2010, Ryan Brooks wrote:
> On 1/26/10 11:56 AM, Gerald Wluka wrote:
> >

> > I am new to this mailing list
> We can tell.
> > - this should be a response to an already
> > started thread that I cannot see:
> >

> <ad deleted>

Ha, that's great.  When will vendors learn that blatant and subtle ads tick
this group of people off and make us want to NOT buy their products.  I don't
mind vendors hanging out on this list as some of them are useful posters, but
cut out all the marketing junk and present "just the facts".  It is
interesting to see Cisco dropping this product though since all their CCDA
materials seem to push a loaded 6500 with these options.

--

Brian Raaen
Network Engineer
braaen at zcorum.com