Network Bandwidth Reporting Tool

Raymond Macharia rmacharia at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 06:45:37 UTC 2010

Hi,
1. ETINC - www.etinc.com - Really good with a mysql backend and gives you
exactly what you are looking for. You can either buy the software and build
it into a FreeBSD box or you can get the already built appliance. The price
point is also quite good

2. Allot - www.allot.com -Comes with a lot of features and has a good
reporting mechanism. They have boxes of different sizes and add on software
for reports etc. higher priced but works very well.

Regards
Raymond Macharia